Afterwork – Beer tasting
When you think of Brussels, you quickly start talking about beer. And rightly so! For centuries, this flowing beverage has had a profound effect on the capital. During our beerology workshops, you will discover everything you wanted to know about Belgian beer, but were afraid to ask.
Accompanied by a professional and dynamic Brussels zythologist, you will be immersed in the history, the styles, the art of tasting and enjoy many anecdotes on the small and big stories of beer.
- The workshop includes 4 blind tastings.
- A playful variant combining quiz and tasting is also proposed, for the more playful.
- Several themes or topics are possible, on request.
- Duration: 1:30.
- Up to 60 people.
- Available in FR - NL - EN - ES.
Contact and reservation
- Coudenberg Palace: email@example.com
- Animator of the beer tasting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +32476785625
- Website: www.beermyguest.be
Image: David Teniers II © National Gallery, London