Stage Mont des Arts / Kunstberg: ça roule / op wieltjes
Not only the Tour de France cyclists will be circling Brussels this summer... Children from 7 to 12 years old who do the rounds of the six museums at the Mont des Arts, will have a chance to discover all there is to know about what goes around (and around) in this world!
From marbles to bikes, film reels, old games, trams, frisbees and much more… This summer, everything that is characterised by a round shape and movement will be put at the centre of attention!
- Bilingual stage NL/FR (maximum 15 children) – Attention: not in English
- Hours: 9:30 – 16:30 (child care on request between 8:30 and 9:30 and between 16:30 and 17:00)
- Price 125 € (Picnic is not included)
- Rendezvous: every day at Rue Royale 2-4 Koningsstraat, 1000 Brussels
- More information and reservations via the Arkadia website, firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 (0)2 319 45 60