Sanitary measures COVID-19
Coudenberg Palace has been closely following government recommendations since the beginning of the COVID-19 crisis.
Several hygiene measures were put in place in order to guarantee the safety of each visitor. These measures are likely to evolve according to the adaptations of the government directives. You will find the list of measures below:
1. Before coming to the museum
- Wearing a mask is compulsory. If you do not have one, you can buy a bag with a mask and gloves at the entrance.
- You are planning to use an electronic payment method.
- The group visits are possible with your own bubble. You can book online for up to 15 people. Larger bubbles are invited to contact us for booking via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 02 500 45 54.
- Is your group considered a bubble? All information here.
- What are the measures applied for classes, associations or playgrounds? Discover the measures applied for each sector in Dutch here and in French here.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, stay home and take care of yourself.
2. On site
- You follow the marked circuit. The entrance and exit are at two different places.
- The shop, the restaurant and the terrace are accessible. The cloakroom is not accessible.
- Plexiglas screens protect the exchanges at the reception desk. We ask you to give priority to electronic payments as much as possible.
- A steward will monitor visitors' access to the museums. One or two employees will be present in the Coudenberg Palace. A steward will also be present in the BELvue museum.
3. General measures for the Coudenberg
- The underground treasure hunt "In Search of the Treasure of the Golden Fleece" is limited in number, the equipment is disinfected after each use.
- Daily disinfection of the winches and toilets.
4. General measures for the BELvue
Daily disinfection of the winches, toilets and all touch screens.