Sanitary measures COVID-19
Coudenberg Palace has been closely following government recommendations since the beginning of the COVID-19 crisis. Following the decisions of the National Security Council on Wednesday 13th May, we are delighted to be open again since 19th May 2020.
Several hygiene measures were put in place in order to guarantee the safety of each visitor. These measures are likely to evolve according to the adaptations of the government directives. You will find the list of measures below:
1. Before coming to the museum
- Wearing a mask is currently compulsory. If you do not have one, you can buy a bag with a mask and gloves at the entrance.
- You are planning to use an electronic payment method.
- Group visits are again possible at Coudenberg Palace. You can book online for groups up to 8 people. Classes and larger bubbles are invited to contact us for booking via email@example.com or by phone 02 500 45 54.
2. On site
- You follow the marked circuit. The entrance and exit are at two different places.
- The shop remains accessible.
- The restaurant, the terrace and the cloakroom are not accessible.
- Plexiglas screens protect the exchanges at the reception desk. We ask you to give priority to electronic payments as much as possible.
- A steward will monitor visitors' access to the museums. One or two employees will be present in the Coudenberg Palace. A steward will also be present in the BELvue museum.
3. General measures for the Coudenberg
- The underground treasure hunt "In Search of the Treasure of the Golden Fleece" is limited in number, the equipment is disinfected after each use.
- Daily disinfection of the winches and toilets.
4. General measures for the BELvue
- Cancellation of the game “Zeno” until 30th June 2020.
- We are offering a new Pay-as-you-wish system for the BELvue museum to allow everyone to pay the museum entrance fee at the price you feel is fairest and within your means.
- Daily disinfection of the windows, toilets and all touch screens.
- For the children participating in the games “Mimi & Momo”, “The Minister is me” and the booklet of the feminism exhibition, you will provide your own grey and coloured pencils.
- The circuit is indicated by posters and stickers on the ground (a map is available at the reception desk). The number of people in each room is limited, it is indicated on a poster at the entrance.
- You receive a stylus to use the touch screens. Several disinfection stations are at your disposal in the building.
- The tools to be handled in the museum have been condemned.