Halloween Murder game / Coudenberg Palace
Descend beneath Place Royale to discover the remains of Charles V's former palace and lead the investigation in a thrilling Murder Party.
We travel back in time to the year 1521 in Brussels. While a party is in full swing in the Coudenberg Palace, an important person dies in suspicious circumstances. A few centuries later, his ghost and those of several other guests reappear in the ruins of the Palace. Startled by the presence of these ghosts, the museum guards ask for your help to unravel the mystery.
But time is running out...
On the eve before Halloween, horrific creatures join the party to torment mortals and challenge the bravest among yourselves. Rise to the challenge and try to emerge victorious, it will save you a lot of fear…
- Monday 30 October 2023 between 4pm and 9pm (last entry at 7.30pm)
- Entrance: Place Royale 10, 1000 Brussels
- Price: 15 euros - 12 euros (under 26)
- Tickets: visitbrussels
- Target group: adolescents and adults
- Schedule: from 4pm to 9pm - duration 1h30 - possible shifts:
- 4pm - 5.30pm
- 4.30pm - 6pm
- 5pm - 6.30pm
- 5.30pm - 7pm
- 6pm - 7.30pm
- 6.30pm - 8pm
- 7pm - 8.30pm
- 7.30pm - 9pm
- Public transport:
- Metro: 1, 5
- Bus: 27, 38, 71, 95
- Tram: 92, 93
- Train: Brussels-Central
- Dress code: Halloween
- Use your smartphone or tablet to read the QR codes. Don't forget to download a QR Code application beforehand if your device doesn't have one.
- Free Wi-Fi on site.