Afterwork – Wine tasting
Dive into the cellars of the former Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy in Brussels and stimulate your senses. Xavier Hérail, oenologist, invites you to discover the grape varieties of the past and present; those that have shaped our taste since the 15th century and the influence of the Burgundian dynasty, up to the current trends and the work of the winegrowers/assemblers of our regions. An experience to be lived and tasted in the very heart of the remains of the Coudenberg Palace, where heritage, history and archaeology will be combined with wine-making traditions and the evolution of consumption patterns.
- The tasting is commented (and illustrated) by 6 top quality wines (1 sparkling wine, 2 white wines and 3 red wines), selected by Xavier Hérail, sommelier and oenology trainer.
- Duration: 2 hours (adaptable on request).
- Up to 30 people.
- Available in FR- NL - EN -ES - IT.
Contact and reservation
- Coudenberg Palace: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Animator of the wine tasting: email@example.com
Phone number: +32 498 52 75 41
Image: David Teniers II © MRBAB, Brussels