Looking for a unique venue on the Mont des Arts for an evening activity? An enchanting place with a fascinating history? The Coudenberg palace is the place to be.
Enter into an unexpected world that speaks of Brussels’ charming past and discover the ruins of one of Europe’s most beautiful palaces. Stroll underneath the Place Royale on what was once a main artery of the city dating back to the Middle Ages. Let your imagination lead you in the kitchens of the Aula Magna, the prestigious state hall of the palace.
- Afterwork: 40 persons, from 5/6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Nocturne: 60 persons, from 5/6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Nocturne special: 100 persons, from 5/6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Nocturne deluxe: 200 persons, from 5/6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
You can also combine your Afterwork visit with the renting of spaces of the BELvue museum.
- Atrium & Gallerie: Ground floor of the BELvue museum with a view of the Royal Palace’s gardens (90m² + 110m²)
- BELvue garden: with a view over the Borgendael and the end of the curved gallery of the Royal Palace
- Reception rooms: Ground floor of the BELvue museum with a view of the Royal Palace’s gardens (47 + 47 + 40 m²)
- Borgendael Salons: at the end of the curved gallery of the Royal Palace (68 m²)